Digital transformation is a great way to cut costs, reduce risk, and increase your profits. But if you don’t know what digital transformation is, then you are probably missing out on a great opportunity.
Here are some questions that you should ask in order to give yourself a good foundation on what digital transformation is and how it can improve your business and help you grow your company. So if you are looking for a way to grow your business and get more out of your investment, then read on…
- Do you think digital transformation is a good idea? Why or why not?
- Do you think businesses in Singapore and globally are ready for digital transformation? Why or why not?
- What role, if any, should the government play in promoting or enabling digital transformation? How and where can you get more information on these initiatives?
- Do you think your company is ready for digital transformation?
- If so, what are the top three areas you think need to be addressed?
- What are the most important factors for a business to consider when adopting digital transformation?
- What are the top three biggest obstacles preventing your organization from fully realizing the benefits of digital transformation?
- How do you know whether the digital transformation is working at your organisation?
- How do you plan to communicate the change?
- Which digital technologies should you invest in?
- How many of your customers are using mobile devices to access your website?
- What percentage of your customers do you think are using text messaging (SMS) or messaging apps like WhatsApp to reach your company?
- Do you send emails and/or short messages as a part of your marketing campaigns?
- Are you doing anything to improve the usability of your website for mobile device users?
- What do you think are the most important elements of a successful digital transformation?
- Has your company made any big digital transformations recently? If so, what were the results?
- What is the biggest digital transformation you have seen in your career?
- How many companies have been completely disrupted by digital technologies?
- What is the most significant change that has occurred in your industry in the last 5 years?
- In what ways has technology enabled “disruptive” change in your industry?
- What percentage of your revenue comes from customers outside your geographic region?
Want to transform your organisation?
Businesses today face numerous problems, many of which are detrimental to operating efficiently. With the ever-changing market landscape, the emergence of new technologies and acceptance of the new norm in a post-pandemic world, businesses need to continue to innovate and evolve.
Our team of trainers-consultants will provide their expertise to help clients articulate actions plans to implement changes vital to their economic health and future-proof themselves. To ensure this is not another ‘pointless’ project, we will check in with you after 3-6 months and follow up with a progress report.
You might already assume that this entire project could potentially (and finally) transform your enterprise, and it would cost you hundreds and thousands of dollars, and that you can get government grants for all these. No!